Fighting black market employment agencies and money lenders through corporate record analysis:
- There are currently 1,440 employment agencies.
- There are 2,152 money lenders.
- Many agencies and money lenders engage in collusion, money laundering, and illegal activity.
We propose the purchase of all their annual returns of all agencies and money lenders in order to:
- Analyze the corporate records for fraud, fake information, or Companies Ordinance violations.
- Aggregate the information into a searchable database and visualization.
- Integrate the information into our suspicious activity algorithms to assign more accurate risk scores to placements.
- Publish our findings and allow governments, NGOs, and others to use the data for research and analysis.